Thursday, December 23, 2010

New Posting

I guess I'll start posting again.  I found a different way to post.  I will be using my Blackberry to post sometimes.  You'll be able to tell which ones I posted with my phone, it will say "Sent from my U.S. Cellular BlackBerry® smartphone".  I guess you could have figured that out by yourself though!  HA HA

I've started a new blog, My 2011 Project 365.   The Project 365 is a photography project
where you document a year of your life by taking a daily photo.  You know how I am at keeping up with this stuff, so we'll see how I do.  Since I can now post with my phone, I can use it for my Project 365.  I think it will be a neat way to see what goes on during the year.

The other blog I have is Running With Me!  Earlier this year, I started the C25K running program.  I plan on starting that again to.  If you want to find out when, just follow that blog.

No comments: