Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy 4th of July...

...a day late. I had a fun 4th weekend.

Saturday, I woke up, and watched the World Cup games that were on. I loved watching Argentina get beat by Germany. I hope that Germany can win the championship. I didn't watch Spain and Paraguay. I went to my parents during that match. I did get two geocaches that I couldn't find before. They were Lunchtime Cache #18 and Closed for Business #2. I have looked for them both, about two or three times before. This time I finally found them.

I popped firworks at my parents. It rained almost all day. I popped them while it was sprinkling. It was fun! It's the first time I can remember, that I popped fireworks in the rain.


July 4th, my sister and I went to "Rockets Over Rhema". It was a lot of fun. I love going to outdoor concerts. The whole time I was there, I thought rain was going to move in and drown out everything. There was a line of storms moving in, but when they got close to Broken Arrow, they broke apart. It didn't rain at all. One of the groups that was there, was Point Of Grace. They were awesome.

After the concerts, the main attraction began. The fireworks. They had awesome firworks. They were the best I have seen. I plan on going back next year. Rockets Over Rhema isn't usually on July 4th. It's usually the Sunday before the holiday, but since it fell on Sunday this year, well, it was.



These pictures don't do it justice. These were taken with my Blackberry. I forgot my camera.

No comments: