Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I know

I know, it's been a while since I've posted, again. I just have a hard time getting on here and writing.

To catch up, I've been caching, hiking, trying running, and taking pictures. I'm up to 917 cache finds.

I haven't been doing that much caching. When I do, I usually 3 or 4 at a time.

I went hiking with the Tulsa Outdoor Adventure Club at Redbud Valley in Tulsa. If you haven't been there, and live near Tulsa, it's a beautiful place to hike. Oxley Nature Center is also a cool place to hike at. I went on a birdwalk there Saturday morning, and afterwards, tooks some pictures.

Last weekend, the largest tugboat in North America was docked at the Port of Catoosa, so I had to visit it. The thing was huge! After leaving there, I went to visit a Route 66 icon. I went to the Blue Whale. I've been there many times, but never have taken pictures. There's even a cache there, but I found that at one of my previous visit's. Here's some pictures I took.

And, about the running. I have always admired people who can run, and I mean for a long distance. Even a 5K. I've always told myself that I was going to do it one of these days. Okay, now I'm getting old. I'm almost 40. I knew I needed to start doing something. Then I found this Couch to 5K running program. It seemed easy enough. Well, it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. Read my Running with Me! blog I started.

Until next time...

No comments: